It’s TASTY, yet HEALTHY
Indian style lemonade, also known as nimbu pani, is a refreshing and tangy drink that is perfect for hot summer days. It's a popular beverage in India, and it's easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. Here's a simple recipe to get you started:
- 2 glass of water
- 2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of fresh mint leaves (optional)
- A pinch of black salt
- Use agromech lemon squeezer to squeeze the lemons.
- In a large pitcher, combine the water, lemon juice, sugar, salt and black salt.
- Stir well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the amount of sugar or lemon juice as per your liking.
- Add a handful of fresh mint leaves to the mixture if you like a minty flavor.
- Chill the lemonade for a few hours or until it's cold enough to drink.
Serve the lemonade with our semora silver plated pristine glasses, it gives an elegant look to your drinks.
Enjoy the sweet and tangy taste of Indian style lemonade, and don't forget to share your experience with us!